Spectra 9W - Solar
A solar based street light, Lamppost is a raised source of light on the edge of a road, turned on or lit at a certain time every night. Modern lamps may also have light-sensitive photocells to turn them on at dusk and off at dawn, or activate automatically in dark weather.
The Solar Street Lighting system is a fixed installation designed for off-grid based applications. The system comprises of Solar PV Module (Solar Cells), charge controller, battery and LED lights. The solar module requires periodic dusting for effective performance.
The Solar LED Street Light Consists of:
- LED Luminaries with a Long Life Span - More than 60000 Hrs
- A Battery to Store the Energy
- A Solar Panel to convert the Solar Energy into Electrical Energy
- Provides autonomy of more than 3 days for non-sunny days.
- Protections: Battery low, Over charge, Battery reverse, Short circuit
- The Pole and Required Accessories Like Wires for interconnection.